?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Sewing report

The turquoise costume progresses slowly. I'm basically doing edge-beading forever. I'm nearly half way through the skirt edge-beading, and I spent my time on the train today doing the headband edge-beading. There's still the bra to go too.

I have put crystals on the flowers I'm using, but I don't want to crystal the skirt until I've finished all the beading, and I won't be mussing it up any more.


I jokingly mentioned doing a beading/costume decorating workshop to the class tonight, and they sounded interested. I'll have a little think about that. It's a very feasible thing, but at this stage, I would want to make sure I've got enough material to make it a good learning experience for them. It arose from talking about the pink & purple baladi dresses we used for the Awel Marra choreography, which I think we can re-use for the new choreography. However, half the girls don't have a pink or purple baladi dress, so I was saying we could make them, no problem. However, since I seem to have ended up not only making them but decorating them too, I grumbled that they could decorate them themselves. Hence the throwaway notion of teaching them how they could do it themselves.

Tags:

Latest Month

September 2017
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com